Earn your Workout Complete: NEW 4 Week FB Burn Round 2 Now Available!
New 4 Week FB Burn (round 2) is LIVE! @ https://goo.gl/cbcZgq
Here are the quick facts:
– Workouts videos range between 33-45 minutes (38 minutes on average)
– 3-4 times a week, we provide an Extra Credit Challenge so that you have the choice to bump your workout up to ~50 minutes, if you’ve got the extra time & energy
– Workouts are 5 days a week with an optional 6th day recovery workout that focuses on flexibility
– This is a total body program
– Great for building muscle, burning fat, toning, and boosting endurance, strength, flexibility, coordination and more
– Main training types are HIIT, strength training, functional training, Pilates, and flexibility work
– All you need is dumbbells
– These workouts are intense but the vast majority of fitness levels have been able to partake in these programs as you are encouraged to go at your own pace and modify whenever necessary – however, this is not a beginner workout program.
– You can complete this program at any pace you like, as many times as you like (at no extra charge). Our updated online workout calendar lets you customize the program’s pace to work for your needs, and you’ll get the satisfaction of tracking your progress by checking “Workout Complete” after each day’s workout!
A lot of hard work and love went into this, I hope you guys love it too!
-Kelli & Daniel
Search all home workout programs @ https://goo.gl/lx7PBo
4 Week Meal Plan built by registered dietitians @ https://goo.gl/qyjnZl
We use PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells: http://bit.ly/yDWK7V
Thank you to our talented friend Nick @ 1123 Productions for your help with putting this video together: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QqTQjXHgalDt2VeMYsKmQ
Keep up with us on facebook @ http://on.fb.me/1nLlLwY Instagram @ http://bit.ly/LeZwmC Google+ @ http://bit.ly/1clGvI3 twitter @ http://bit.ly/1BnC8cm Pinterest @ http://bit.ly/1xvTt3s
Fitness Blender’s workout programs make it possible to keep our workout videos & website free. Search over 500 free full length workout videos by length, difficulty, training type, muscles targeted, goal, calorie burn, equipment & more @ http://bit.ly/1H9N3bJ If you don’t want to spend a single penny, try our free 5 Day Challenge @ http://bit.ly/1PdDv1n
Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.